Skip to content


Get Answers to Your Questions

The answers to these questions are general answers that apply to most of our customers.  However, these answers are superseded by any lease or contract and we recommend you check your lease for specifics.

Where do I get renters insurance?

You are welcome to get insurance from any insurance company you want to use.  Most insurance companies offer “renters” or “tenant’s” insurance. Here are a few local insurance companies:

  1. Horace Mann – Karl Keller – 719-587-5104
  2. State Farm – Jay Meyer – 719-589-2258
  3. Farmer’s Insurance – Dylan Brown – (719) 589-5500
Scroll To Top