Getting Started in Grand Junction

Xcel Energy

Xcel for gas all locations 1-800-895-4999

Xcel for electric 1-800-895-4999


Grand Valley Power:

For electricity in some parts of town requires new service requests to be made by calling (970) 242-0040 for opening an account.



Ute Water 970-242-7491

City of GJ 970-244-1579 

The tenant will need a completed copy of the lease to set up service.

Clifton Water 970-434-7328 - Clifton Water must be set up by the Property Manager.



City of Grand Junction:  970-244-1579

Clifton Water: 970-434-7328

City of Fruita: 970-858-3663 This must be set up by the Property Manager.



City of Fruita:  970-858-3663

City of Grand Junction: 970-244-1579